Awnings - System 2000 auto-lock
The System 2000 auto-lock awning is an ergonomically designed awning that has won the prestigious Australian Design Award for its superior materials and function. Theses awnings are an excellent solution when fixing is a problem.
System 2000 awnings have adjustable fixing brackets enable a solid fix on almost any home.
Motorisation available? No.
Decor & Styling
Cost effective, easy to use.
System 2000 auto-lock awnings come in a wide variety of fabics. The highly customisable range of headbox, rail and valance options mean they can be tailored to suit any style of home. For ground floor windows only, no motorisation avaiable.
Difficult mounting and fixing areas – these blinds are a great option where you have a location that is difficult to mount or fix to.
Key benefits & features
- Provides privacy
- Best of both worlds – easily create shaded or sun-filled areas
- Easy to operate
- Made to measure to ensure a perfect fit
- Made for strength and durability to withstand harsh Australian conditions
- Large range of fashionable colours and fabrics
- Arms lock automatically in any location down the guide rods
- Manual operation with 1500mm boat hook pull down stick supplied as standard
- Corrosion-resistant and salt spray-tested
- Choice of 150mm or 200mm scallop valance, or a straight valance, or request no valance for a minimalist look
- Matching or contrasting braid available on scallop and straight valance
- Straight valance can also be self hemmed
- Headbox Colours include White, Federation Green, Primrose, Red Oxide, Mist Green, Stoney Beige, Brown, Black & Galaxy
- Bottom rail colours include White, Federation Green, Primrose, Mist Green, Stoney Beige, Brown, Black & Galaxy
- Choice of 5 arm sizes – 150mm, 300mm, 450mm, 600mm, 900mm
- Custom made to order
- Maximum width: 4350mm*
- Maximum drop: 2750mm*
- Warranty: 3 years
*Depending on fabrics, operating systems, total square metres.