Pivot Arm Awnings
Burns for Blinds has an extensive range of Awnings and a pivot arm awning is yet another style that is on display in their Adelaide showrooms. This style is excellent for sun control and for areas where manual operation is difficult such as two story homes or buildings with multiple floors.
These awnings can be operated via
- or internal winch.
Using only the very best in materials Burns for Blinds System 2000 pivot arm awnings are built to last.
Motorisation available? Yes, read more.
Decor & Styling
Cost effective, easy to use.
System 2000 pivot arm awnings come in a wide variety of fabics. The highly customisable range of headbox, rail and valance options mean they can be tailored to suit any style of home.
Sun control and privacy – control the amount of sun that enters your room. Excellent for privacy when the awning is lowered.
Two story homes – excellent solution for difficult to reach rooms and the second level of your home. Can also be fitted on ground levels for consistency.
Key benefits & features
- Provides privacy
- Best of both worlds – easily create shaded or sun-filled areas
- Easy to operate
- Made to measure to ensure a perfect fit
- Made for strength and durability to withstand harsh Australian conditions
- Large range of fashionable colours and fabrics
- Standard pivot arm size is half the drop
- Manual crank or motorised options both available
- Automatic sun and wind control options
- Corrosion-resistant and salt spray-tested
- Pivot arm options include double arm (casement style) and slide guide (Florentine style)
- Choose from different Pivot Arm operating systems;
- External (Tape)
- Internal (Tape)
- External (Rope)
- Crank and Gear
- Electric Motor
- Choice of 150mm or 200mm scallop valance, or a straight valance, or request no valance for a minimalist look
- Matching or contrasting braid available on scallop and straight valance
- Straight valance can also be self hemmed
- Headbox Colours include White, Federation Green, Primrose, Stoney Beige, Black, Anvil, Nocturnal, Thundercloud & Galaxy
- Bottom rail colours include White, Federation Green, Primrose, Stoney Beige, Brown, Black & Galaxy
- Choice of 5 arm sizes – 150mm*, 300mm*, 450mm, 600mm, 900mm
*150mm – 300mm available in stainless steel as an option
- Custom made to order
- Maximum width: 4000mm*
- Maximum drop: 2400mm*
*Depending on fabrics, operating systems, total square metres.